Network Card Model Survey - Optimizing ZimaOS Driver Support

Hello everyone! To better serve you and optimize our driver support, we are conducting a survey to learn about the network card models you are currently using. Whether it’s a PCIe or USB network card, please leave your model number in the comment section. We will update and upload the corresponding drivers on zimaos based on the information you provide, to enhance your user experience. Thank you for your participation and support! We look forward to your active responses.

I have an iMac Apple Airport as pciE-Express Wifi-Card because the machine was once upon a time a Hackintosh and for some reason the card worked OOB the first time I used some alpha of ZimaOS, I doubt this was intentional because these drivers are not open source (broadcom). Is ZimaOS running on freebsd or similar or a modified version of some small Linux distro? I can’t figure out how to do anything on that level myself since then. Aside from that it’s the one onboard on an (back when it was new) expensive ASUS H97-mainboard nothing out of the ordinary in that regard.