What Screwdriver do I need to remove the transparent cover?

Help needed, please.

hi,there
Phillips screwdriver (i.e. with cross slit)
PH0

Not Mine it has security post inside so needs a Philips with a hole in the middle. If there was supposed to be one in the kit it did not come with mine. It seems some that these kits are not well thought out with horridly UN-helpful instructions and these SCREWS which may cause me to BREAK THE ACRYLIC TO INSTALL THE RAM THAT COULD HAVE BEEN INSTALLED BEFORE LOCKING IT UP!!! - in case any Ice Whale person actually would like to respond. BTW: AS a former Lucent/AT&T tech I own a reasonable set of star and Allen bits with holes in the middle but even they did not have these type of tiny Philips heads. What part of user serviceable “hackable” includes security screws? Yes, hackers need special tools… so provide the tool and apologize for your ass in 9 F-UP!

A Philips / X design with a hole in isn’t any form of standard screw design. It’s normally only Security Torx that have the centre pin.

Both of my blades, and everyone who’s asked in the Discord forum has standard Philips PH0 screws.

It could be a mistake, or a manufacturer fault on the screws, Can you supply images?

i have a PH0 Screwdriver, but it does not seem to work.
Any suggestions?

IceWhale have said that the screws should be PH0, there was no planned change in production so can you post an image for them to see?